By Erik Dahlman
Reflecting the new of completion of LTE's specification, the recent variation of this bestseller has been totally up to date to supply an entire photograph of the LTE process. the newest LTE criteria are integrated at the radio interface structure, the actual layer, entry systems, MBMS, including 3 fresh chapters on LTE Transmission systems, versatile Bandwidth in LTE and LTE evolution into IMT-Advanced.
Key applied sciences awarded comprise multi-carrier transmission, complex single-carrier transmission, complicated receivers, OFDM, MIMO and adaptive antenna suggestions, complex radio source administration and protocols, and varied radio community architectures. Their function and use within the context of cellular broadband entry normally is defined. either a high-level evaluate and extra special step by step motives of HSPA and LTE implementation are given. an outline of different similar structures akin to TD SCDMA, CDMA2000, and WiMAX is usually provided.
The re-creation has...
Read or Download 3G Evolution. HSPA and LTE for Mobile Broadband PDF
Best radio operation books
A finished resource for microwave and instant circuit layout, the economic instant Circuits and parts guide stories the basics of transmitters and receivers, then provides distinctive chapters on person circuit forms. It additionally covers packaging, huge and small sign characterization, and excessive quantity checking out ideas for either units and circuits.
An advent to theories and functions in instant broadband networks As instant broadband networks evolve into destiny new release instant networks, it can be crucial for college students, researchers, and execs to have a fantastic knowing in their underlying theories and useful functions.
In addition to being an exceptional total ebook overlaying many conventional instant themes, this booklet additionally bargains distinctive details on numerous matters like propagation databases (terrain, constructions, etc), site visitors loading types for mobilephone sectors and spectrum utlization that aren't present in the other books i have obvious on instant engineering.
An creation to technical information relating to the actual Layer of the LTE average with MATLAB® The LTE (Long time period Evolution) and LTE-Advanced are one of the most modern cellular communications criteria, designed to gain the dream of a really international, quickly, all-IP-based, safe broadband cellular entry know-how.
- Monopulse Principles and Techniques
- Radio frequency interference pocket guide
- RFID at Ultra and Super High Frequencies: Theory and application
- Wireless Communication Electronics: Introduction to RF Circuits and Design Techniques
Extra resources for 3G Evolution. HSPA and LTE for Mobile Broadband
3. The gain with soft combining and multi-cell reception in terms of coverage vs. power for 64 kbit/s MBMS service (vehicular A, 3 km/h, 80 ms TTI, single receive antenna, no transmit diversity, 1% BLER). 4. Illustration of the principles for (a) soft combining and (b) selection combining. 5. Illustration of application-level coding. Depending on their different ratio conditions, the number of coded packets required for the UEs to be able to reconstruct the original information differs. 6. Illustration of data flow through RLC, MAC, and L1 in the network side for different transmission scenarios.
10. Frequency-domain model of OFDM transmission/reception. 11. Frequency-domain model of OFDM transmission/reception with ‘one-tap equalization’ at the receiver. 12. Time-frequency grid with known reference symbols. 13. (a) Transmission of single wideband carrier and (b) OFDM transmission over a frequency-selective channel. 14. Channel coding in combination with frequency-domain interleaving to provide frequency diversity in case of OFDM transmission. 15. Subcarrier interference as a function of the normalized Doppler spread fDoppler/Δf.
LTE-Advanced V. Performance and Concluding Remarks Chapter 23. Performance of 3G evolution Chapter 24. Other wireless communications systems Chapter 25. Future evolution Table of Contents Copyright Brief Table of Contents Table of Contents List of Figures List of Tables Preface Acknowledgements I. Introduction Chapter 1. 1. 1. 2. 3. 4. 2. 1. 2. 3. 3. Spectrum for 3G and Systems Beyond 3G Chapter 2. 1. 1. 2. 3. 2. 1. 2. An Evolved Core Network: System Architecture Evolution II. Technologies for 3G Evolution Chapter 3.
3G Evolution. HSPA and LTE for Mobile Broadband by Erik Dahlman